Closing North High

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reverend Phil

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:34 pm    Post subject: Closing North High Reply with quote

So North/ near North doesn't need a high school, it needs charter schools....kind of like it doesn't need a grocery store (small "family" markets that sell nothing but crack stems,... soda and chips) a drug store (don't worry, plenty of pharmaceuticals on Broadway and Penn!!) or a library because the private sector is going to piss down opportunity on all these good folks...I mean if it really sucked so bad they would have moved to Brooklyn Park, right?

Jesus, I know Minneapolis really wants to be Chicago or New York, congrats, you're well on your way,now if you can just gentrify everyone out of South and cram them North...maybe you can be Detroit.
Fucking shameful.See More
DEDLY DAEGO

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It needs drive-thru abortion clinics.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ollie Stench

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as a 1986 graduate of North it saddened me to hear that they were down to 239 students. There were 3000+ when I went there, and 400+ in my graduating class. I just can't imagine the halls being that empty.

if they close I'm gonna try to get a souvenir from the tv studio.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TCPUNK Forum Index -> PEOPLE & PLACES All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: