For Sale: 2004 Chevy Cavalier.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The YITH

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:09 pm    Post subject: For Sale: 2004 Chevy Cavalier. Reply with quote

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/cto/2044359786.html

Here's the text of the craigslist ad:

I am selling my 2004 Chevy Cavalier. It is a red, 4-door LS sedan, with a 2.2L 4-cylinder Ecotec engine. This car began its life as my mom's company car, and during the course of her work as a merchandiser, she drove it over 79,000 highway miles in the first three years. She took the option to purchase the car from her company, and about a year later, it came to me. In the 3.5 years since, I've put about 80k miles on it, mostly highway as my commute to and from work varied from 30 to 40 miles, 5 days a week. This car has been very reliable for me, but my wife is pregnant, and we needed something that was a little higher off the ground, so it would be easy for her to get in and out of.

The car has about 157,000 miles on it.
It has new tires from Discount Tire, with extended warranties, new front brakes, and has just had the coolant and automatic transmission fluid flushed and refilled.

It has power windows, power locks, A/C, and CD player.

It has never been in an accident, but someone did back into the front bumper a couple years ago while it was parked, and the very tip of the hood is a little bent.

It will need front struts sometime soon, but runs and drives well right now.

I have a CarFax report for this car, and I will be happy to provide it for free.

If you are interested in looking at the car, please send me an email with your name and phone number, and I will call you.

Thanks.

I'd go $2,200 for a TCPunk person, or $2,000 if you'll let me keep the new tires.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TCPUNK Forum Index -> GAS OIL TIRES WINGS All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: