Looking for puppy and kitten

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vishnu666

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:51 pm    Post subject: Looking for puppy and kitten Reply with quote

Looking for German Shepard puppy, male, preferrebly black and a black male kitten. PM me if you can help. Will pay finders' fee.
Blondie Ramone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried www.petfinder.com?
Blondie Ramone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This guy is pretty cute, but he's a year and a half old: http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/19455066
whitebone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would highly recommend the Animalhumanesociety.org, underdogrescue Minnnesota, and Petfinder is a good one too. Also, please be a responsible "owner" and have your pet spayed/neutered and microchipped. Regular check-ups are good too. Otherwise, don't get an animal until you are ready to commit to all these things... It may help to "loosen up" your "requirements" for a pet. A black male german shepard puppy might be asking for a little too much. My .02...
thosquanta

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how often should regular checkups be, anyway?

i just got a doggy a little less than a year ago. (yes, spayed, shots, chipped...also, well-fed and de-flea'd. thanks, shitty previous owners...)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
vishnu666

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:10 pm    Post subject: Anybody That Knows Me Reply with quote

whitebone wrote:
I would highly recommend the Animalhumanesociety.org, underdogrescue Minnnesota, and Petfinder is a good one too. Also, please be a responsible "owner" and have your pet spayed/neutered and microchipped. Regular check-ups are good too. Otherwise, don't get an animal until you are ready to commit to all these things... It may help to "loosen up" your "requirements" for a pet. A black male german shepard puppy might be asking for a little too much. My .02...

Knew my dogs Zack, Elvis and Stubby. They were my little brothers and I spoiled them rotten. I know the drill about the shots, check-ups, neutering, micro-chipping, everything.
Garret

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thosquanta wrote:
how often should regular checkups be, anyway?

i just got a doggy a little less than a year ago. (yes, spayed, shots, chipped...also, well-fed and de-flea'd. thanks, shitty previous owners...)

Once a year, don't remember which ones, but a couple shots are only good for a year. Because of how heart worm medication works, it's safest to use it year-round. I only use flea/tick protection when I'm going somewhere with lots of ticks. You still have to check regularly, they're just going to be dead when you find them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TCPUNK Forum Index -> SWAP MEET All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: