Old Bad Bad Bunny Dale Takes His Crew to Valleyfair

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vishnu666

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:09 am    Post subject: Old Bad Bad Bunny Dale Takes His Crew to Valleyfair Reply with quote

Old Bad Bad Bunny Dale, the Undisputed King of the Memory Unit, 13th Floor, The High Rise to Heaven, Calcutta WI has a sad task to perform: his buddy, Ernest Tubbs the Security Guard was shot in cold blood by the late Head Nurse.
Dale gathers the dying man in his arms: OO EE YEWS A BIG ONE!!! HOW DO YOU GET SO BIG??
Ernest (coughing up blood): IZ EAT LIKE A PIG!!
Dale: Any relatives we can contact?
Ernest (fading): They gone. The youngin's gang bangers and 'his. the old ones died from being fat!! They busted down a wall to haul my brother Jerome out in a piano case!
Dale: Thanks for fixing the elevator for Ms Johnson'sexpress elevator to Hell!
Ernest (closing his eyes): Even that old witch is God's chillren. It's time for me to mosey off to the great Buffett in the sky!

Last edited by vishnu666 on Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
2fisted

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really is an elevator too!
vishnu666

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:54 pm    Post subject: It Ain't Fucking Fair So Get Used to It!! Reply with quote

2fisted wrote:
I really is an elevator too!

That's nice. Compare babies "lot"in life to a mile high pyramid shaped skyscraper apartment building. The richest man in the world, Bill Gates, lives on the top floor. He and his wife Melinda and their three extremely lucky children live in the penthouse. Until a man can prove h's richer than Gates (and no Fisty yer Koch brethren ain't ever gonna reach the top, no matter how much tax dodging and fracking they can do.
Koch Brothers motto: Make as much money as you possibly can. Destroy the planet if you have to. Nobody lives forever, right? Never give the government a penny of.yer hard earned bucks. Lawyer up boys!
Everything they want in need is given to them. They don't have to do jack shit: maybe Daddy jgets them a cushy job in his firm, which he/she will inherit upon the King's death. The further one descends from the penthouse, conditions get shitty fast. B
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TCPUNK Forum Index -> THE SHITBAG All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: