OUTLAWED by Dedly Daego
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blood Face

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dad's a Junion High School teacher at Chaska, Mom's a nurse. Went to college for a semester on a debate scholarship, dropped out cause it blew. I'm Irish, French, German, Welch and Canadian Indian. I did go to Edina High School though and got made fun of for not having money regularly. And here me out here BRO, you're the ones using the homosexual epithets, not me, i'm calling you on using those words as the rhetoric of males afraid of their own selves. In all of this you've constantly avoided argumentation in favor of name calling and tangents completely devoid of the juxt of what we've been discussing. And that is you saying that these meatheads are correct that whites are a superior race because of genes. You have more in common with rich white america than any of us. I've never understood why the poor aligned themselves with the politics of the facsists. Use whatever to detract from the real issues. CLASS. Race, while VERY important to people whom are underpriveledged, is a wedge used by the elite to segment the poor into different groups who fight each other rather than the culprits who keep EVERYONE poor. All it shows is your poor upbringing and bad social habits that you can't see the forest for the trees. I don't hate you whatsoever, i just feel sorry for your dumb ass. You're fighting yourself, not some white ideal. If you'll look around poor white mid-america, you won't find too many gene's that are gonna carry on 'desireable' traits. If living half the day at Sonic or your couch is what you desire, whites rule.

Whites also created the nuclear bomb, the worst invention in the world. The power to destroy anything, white black or ignorant punk. Now there's some foresight!
Nick100

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apocalyse, Dudes.
Vrooman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blood Face wrote:
Whites also created the nuclear bomb...

But were they rich or were they poor?
Bare Knuckle Mick

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry el dudarino but I don't think I ever calle anyone gay or a homo nor did I talk about white superiority because of genes. Quit trying to throw shit on me I didn't say. Hows that for avoiding argumentation.
Drza Pza

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What you're failing to realize, is that what I said was stated in the form of a question, was it not? I didn't just come right out and call you names, I asked if you were gay. Fuck, I could care less if you are or aren't. But don't be saying that I resorted to petty insults like that shit. Also, BKM, you obviously didn't understand what I was saying. I was simply trying to get a rise out of this guy, and it worked. My assumptions were almost 100% correct. E.D.I.N.A. ( Every Day I Need Attention.) He's mommy's little school boy, he's not afraid to admit.
Bare Knuckle Mick

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drzna my responses were to him not you. Man I leave town for a while and yous all get crazy on me. Wish I could make it to the ppv fight though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TCPUNK Forum Index -> WEBZINE All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: