We Need Dave Chapelle

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vishnu666

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:27 pm    Post subject: We Need Dave Chapelle Reply with quote

Fuck them gay rich sensitive cracker bitches.
REPLACE THEIR ASSES WITH: Mr. Ed, Gentle Ben, Lassie, Flipper and fat chick from Heart or Robert Smith
Drza Pza

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel your pain man. I once got stoned with Dave Chappelle at Veesha Festival @ Iowa State University 1999. Luce' will back up my story. This 3 day festival was cancelled/outlawed after 2000 because a bunch of riots broke out. The year I went, Chapelle was doing a stand up in the Iowa State Colliseum. He ended up at the same after party that Luce' and I went to. We said, "Holy shit, it's that guy from Half Baked (which had just recently come out)." He said," what's up?" with a bong in his hand. We asked if we could partake in the festivities to which he responded "absolutely!" I mean, it's not like I'm gonna see Chappelle at a house party in Ames, Iowa of all places and NOT smoke weed with him! He was nice, and a really funny guy. There really is no competition as far as I can tell. Katt Williams doesn't compare, and Carlos Mencia, and George Lopez? Give me a fuckin' break! Daniel Tosh is kinda funny.
Jawknee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just thinking the same while watching the Racial Draft skit the other night.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TCPUNK Forum Index -> • FLICKERS All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: