KEITH RICHARDS AUTOBIOGRAPHY!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vishnu666

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:58 pm    Post subject: KEITH RICHARDS AUTOBIOGRAPHY!! Reply with quote

FUCK YES!! He refers to Mick as "Brenda" and claims Mick "has the smallest tadger in the world." I wish John Lennon would have been able to write his - outlaws like him and Keef are far more interesting and entertaining. A Sir Paul McCartney or Sir Michael Jagger autobiography would probably be yawners.
Mild Thing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Fifty years of hard drugs, loud music, and outlandish pants would take their toll on even the best relationship. But the breaking point for Rolling Stone guitarist Keith Richards, as he reveals in a candid new memoir, was when Mick Jagger met the 1980s. It was the beginning of that decade, he says, "when Mick started to become unbearable." As a result, Richards hasn't visited Jagger's dressing room for 20 years, and he refers to his bandmate with the perplexing nicknames "Brenda" and "Your Majesty." He also doesn't think much of Jagger's solo album, which he compares to Mein Kampf.

Despite these knocks, Richards insists the two will continue to tour, or at least think about it. As he told the Times (U.K.) newspaper, "I think it's going to happen. I've had a chat with ... Her Majesty. Brenda."

Funny stuff.
vishnu666

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:30 pm    Post subject: Keef is an Asshole Reply with quote

Almost done w/the book. Its a fucking bore. When Keef gives cudos, they are usually post-mortum. Praises the old American blues guys, says little about the Beatles or the Who, talks shit about Brian Jones (deserved), Sir Mick etc. Loves to talk about drugs, guitar tunings he invented. Refers to women as bitches and whores. Stones should have called it quits after Some Girls.
Missy Bigbritches

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was so excited to read it and then blah. Great stories but then it always came back to his island, his castle and other crap. So not interested in how you turned your music to money.

I am glad that the only time I donated to his island upkeep was buying Some Girls in high school.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TCPUNK Forum Index -> BOOK WORMS All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: