Beware Blue cat Motors

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DEDLY DAEGO

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:37 am    Post subject: Beware Blue cat Motors Reply with quote

http://www.bewarebluecatmotors.com/

Because it is the truth.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Mild Thing

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should "advertise" this on CraigsList.
Mild Thing

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Facebook "fan" page for this is another idea.

You should also create a fake Facebook account and "like" their official fan page as well as to create an awareness of your site, and use their "fan page" to do it.
DEDLY DAEGO

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. I appreciate the ideas. Craigslist is probably something to really push nearer spring when people are actively looking to get repairs made for riding season.

Speaking of Facebook, Ryan Scott actually printed out pages where I allegedly threatened him and brought them to court. That was HILARIOUS. Look at this smug cunt.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
whitebone

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm assuming you have contacted the B.B.B. : http://minnesota.bbb.org/

And, the Attorney General:
http://www.ag.state.mn.us/Consumer/Complaint.asp

You must create a huge paper trail for these people....
Mild Thing

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And a viral video!
DEDLY DAEGO

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whitebone wrote:
I'm assuming you have contacted the B.B.B. : http://minnesota.bbb.org/

And, the Attorney General:
http://www.ag.state.mn.us/Consumer/Complaint.asp

You must create a huge paper trail for these people....

I honestly don't believe in those institutions. They have no actual power. The power, as always, lies in perception and the people. I am a firm believer in even a mediocre amount of negative press on a mechanic will do surmountable damage. People have the option to go elsewhere, and why chance it? The problem is these clowns have endeared themselves into the local scene and have made enough friends that many people will sooner keep their lip zipped when an unsuspecting rider is about to utilize Blue Cat services than kindly whisper an encouragement to look elsewhere. Luckily we rely more and more on the internet, and this will certainly make the rounds, and will always shadow their reputation. They regularly spend money on bands, sponsor events, etc. They should have used that cash flow to make our situation "right." Instead they made a personal war out of it, and may have actually convinced themselves that my bike was destroyed because of a "soft seize" they used to their defense (completely scientifically bullshit). I swore to them I wasn't going away, and I will not rest until one of three things happens: they pay me, they go out of business, or we settle it with violence. They know how to get ahold of me.
whitebone

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be interesting to set up a "situation" of sorts where one brings in a previously "all cleared" bike, and state that I need a tune-up or some such small type of "work" done. Then, watch them fuck it all up and they are busted!!! Channel 5 does a good job of that.
Mild Thing

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've exposed a garage trying to sell me a light board for $100 when all that was wrong was a few burnt bulbs.

Daego- check your PM.
DEDLY DAEGO

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whitebone wrote:
It would be interesting to set up a "situation" of sorts where one brings in a previously "all cleared" bike, and state that I need a tune-up or some such small type of "work" done. Then, watch them fuck it all up and they are busted!!! Channel 5 does a good job of that.

That would be quite sweet. From the other google reviews Blue Cat could literally fuck up changing mirrors. That is just amazing. Even the guy who apprenticed Ryan said something to the effect of, "He's doing well for himself. Nice guys don't do too well in this business."

Aside, any comments about the page? Anything confusing or contrary?
Vrooman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, that is quite the smug mug. That's one book I would have judged by the cover...

DEDLY DAEGO wrote:
DEDLY DAEGO

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, this is one of those things that you just kick yourself for "What was I thinking?"

I was in a bind, needed by wheels back fast, and the quoted price was right. Of course all of that turned out to be a lie when the price raised by 50%, the wait time by a week and a half, and then the bike completely exploded since they are such a shitty shop.

Anyhow, spread the word.
Mild Thing

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

State law dictates they can't charge more than 10% above the quoted estimate, not that it matters at this juncture.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TCPUNK Forum Index -> GAS OIL TIRES WINGS All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: