2013 Dead Pool
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vishnu666

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:00 pm    Post subject: 2013 Dead Pool Reply with quote

I'm gonna try a new tact this year. My choices have accumulated enough bad karma that if there is a God, and if he/she is paying attention, he/she should check out these incredibly evil human beings and do the right thing: Struck by lightning, spontaneous human combustion, falling down a man hole, Mad Cow disease, etc.

Wayne LaPierre, NRA bigshot. His big idea: Let's give everybody a gun. Criminals would be too scared to shoot anyone, because they would be instantly riddled with hot burning lead by citizen vigilantes. And if any innocent bystanders get clipped in the crossfire, tough. Should have been wearing a bullet proof vest.

Fred Phelps, founder of the Westboro Baptist Church. Pickets funerals of dead soldiers, who deserved to die because God hates fags. Also picketed the funerals of the slain children in Midtown, Connecticut.

Ted Nugent. Said if Obama won re-election, he'd be in jail or dead. What's holding you up, Ted? (Dishonorable mention: Meatloaf and Kid Rock.)

Rush Limbaugh, Fat High Priest of the Republican Party. Racist, misogynist, smug, boorish and loud. Most popular radio voice in the USA.

Glenn Beck, Paranoid conspiracy theorist.Too insane to be taken seriously. Rich white folks love him. They love money more of course.

Wild card: Justin Bieber. Don't really wish him ill will. It would be nice if the smug little fuck just went away.

I'm changing my wild card to Tim Tebow. I can't stand that guy. What a media whore and why was he worth all that attention? All that "Tebowing" nonsense made me ill. If the good Lord calls him home tomorrow: maybe a piano lands on his head or he gets ripped apart by coyotes or gets hit by a bus, I think the world would be a slightly better place.

Last edited by vishnu666 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
sad poseur

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luise Rainer
Beverly Cleary
Ronnie Biggs
Hugo Chavez
Bobby Doerr

WC: Roger Ebert
Reverend Phil

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn it Paul you actually took a couple of mine
1. Doris Day
2. Mickey Rooney
3 Efraim Zimbalist Jr.
4 Carol Channing
5 Jerry Lewis

Wild Card......Lets go with Katt Williams shall we.
Ollie Stench

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad Poseur beat me to Ronnie Biggs, so let's see who we can come up with...

1. Marion Ross
2. Rose Marie
3. Fidel Castro
4. Kirk Douglas
5. Elizabeth Alexandra Mary (aka Queen Elizabeth II)

wild card: Willie Aames aka Bible Man
whitebone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Charlie Harper
2. Bob Barker
3. Joseph Walter Jackson (MJ's dad)
4. Merle Haggard
5. Robert Mugabe

WC: Anthony Bourdain
whitebone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr_koop

How could nobody have thought of him? 96
Dude was radical considering the times and President he served under.
sad poseur

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, come on. We rush to claim Ronnie Biggs every year, and then this.
2fisted

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SAD WINS ONE! DING DING!!
2fisted

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wayne LaPierre, NRA bigshot. His big idea: Let's give everybody a gun. Criminals would be too scared to shoot anyone, because they would be instantly riddled with hot burning lead by citizen vigilantes. And if any innocent bystanders get clipped in the crossfire, tough. Should have been wearing a bullet proof vest. <MILLIONS MORE NRA MEMBERS IN THE PAST MONTH!

Fred Phelps, founder of the Westboro Baptist Church. Pickets funerals of dead soldiers, who deserved to die because God hates fags. Also picketed the funerals of the slain children in Midtown, Connecticut.<Also a Democrat.

Ted Nugent. Said if Obama won re-election, he'd be in jail or dead. What's holding you up, Ted? (Dishonorable mention: Meatloaf and Kid Rock.) Who cares, The Nuge Rocks!

Rush Limbaugh, Fat High Priest of the Republican Party. Racist, misogynist, smug, boorish and loud. Most popular radio voice in the USA. < And he's always right!

Glenn Beck, Paranoid conspiracy theorist.Too insane to be taken seriously. Rich white folks love him. They love money more of course.< He loves GOLD too! btw, How's that Anthony Wiener doing?

Wild card: Justin Bieber. Don't really wish him ill will. It would be nice if the smug little fuck just went away.

I'm changing my wild card to Tim Tebow. I can't stand that guy. What a media whore and why was he worth all that attention? All that "Tebowing" nonsense made me ill. If the good Lord calls him home tomorrow: maybe a piano lands on his head or he gets ripped apart by coyotes or gets hit by a bus, I think the world would be a slightly better place. Very Happy
vishnu666

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2fisted wrote:
Wayne LaPierre, NRA bigshot. His big idea: Let's give everybody a gun. Criminals would be too scared to shoot anyone, because they would be instantly riddled with hot burning lead by citizen vigilantes. And if any innocent bystanders get clipped in the crossfire, tough. Should have been wearing a bullet proof vest. <MILLIONS MORE NRA MEMBERS IN THE PAST MONTH!
So? What is the % of NRA members vs. non NRA members killed by firearms every year?

Fred Phelps, founder of the Westboro Baptist Church. Pickets funerals of dead soldiers, who deserved to die because God hates fags. Also picketed the funerals of the slain children in Midtown, Connecticut.<Also a Democrat.
Name yer source.

Ted Nugent. Said if Obama won re-election, he'd be in jail or dead. What's holding you up, Ted? (Dishonorable mention: Meatloaf and Kid Rock.) Who cares, The Nuge Rocks!
I'm sure yew read about how this cowardly draft dodging chicken hawk loser avoided the draft. It's a funny story until yew realize someone had to go to Nam in his place.

Rush Limbaugh, Fat High Priest of the Republican Party. Racist, misogynist, smug, boorish and loud. Most popular radio voice in the USA. < And he's always right!
And if yew agree with him yer racist and mysoginist as well.

Glenn Beck, Paranoid conspiracy theorist.Too insane to be taken seriously. Rich white folks love him. They love money more of course.< He loves GOLD too! btw, How's that Anthony Wiener doing?
I don't know who Anthony Wiener is.

I'm changing my wild card to Tim Tebow. I can't stand that guy. What a media whore and why was he worth all that attention? All that "Tebowing" nonsense made me ill. If the good Lord calls him home tomorrow: maybe a piano lands on his head or he gets ripped apart by coyotes or gets hit by a bus, I think the world would be a slightly better place. Very Happy
vishnu666

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:07 pm    Post subject: Now I know who Anthony Weiner is Reply with quote

A loudmouth jerk who never found a camera he didn't like. Especially with his dick out. The term "Weinergate" is priceless. He's running for mayor of NYC. Those kind of jokes write themselves.
2fisted

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sad poseur wrote:
Luise Rainer
Beverly Cleary
Ronnie Biggs
Hugo Chavez
Bobby Doerr

WC: Roger Ebert

AGAIN Sad poseur!!!! Good job!
vishnu666

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:47 pm    Post subject: Roger Ebert Reply with quote

Hardly a reach. He looked like hell. He should have been in a horror flick. Would have scared the shit out of everybody.
2fisted

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, ok! I liked his days with Siskle. But I think he kinda lost it in the past 6 years.
vishnu666

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2fisted wrote:
lol, ok! I liked his days with Siskle. But I think he kinda lost it in the past 6 years.

He really lost it last week
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TCPUNK Forum Index -> PEOPLE & PLACES All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: