THIS MEANS WAR! by Deadly Daego
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TCPUNK
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 3:41 pm    Post subject: THIS MEANS WAR! by Deadly Daego Reply with quote

http://www.tcpunk.com/tcphtml/tcpw29.htm
rahpower

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the picture of Daego. Wink
DEDLY DAEGO

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That ain't me bastard. Someone slashed my tires last night on both the chopper and the sport bike. Fucking bullshit. I wonder if it had anything to do witht he article.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Yuck Foo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beware, the Somalians have access to the internet! Oh, yeah, I think that's a cute pic too.
zom-zom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

200 lb Mexicans have computers too, from what I've been told by smaller Mexicans.
DEDLY DAEGO

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I wrote about a scenario regarding typical behavior in my neighborhood and the stereotypes responsible for such reprehensible actions. What you need to realize is that I don't make the rules, I'm simply reporting on what is. In this situation I too was the stereotypical indifferent white urbanite. I even mention that the girl looked like a crackhead, and that my ex WAS a crackhead. That doesn't set well to allevaite me of any guilt, it is what it is. The truth. I write about the truth. Always have. No one likes it cause they live in liberal dreamscapes where your first instinct is to try and alleviate the guilt of the individual by instead blaming the circumstances, whether they be economical or racial biased. I just tell what I see, and apparently people don't like reality all that much.

Neither do I.

That's why I am so frustrated, yet inspired. The only bad part is how easily and popular it is to skew such an article to this overly racist propaganda and demonize me. And that's only for the reader, imagine the perception to the third person who hears about and accepts it rather than investigating the claims. Or does investigate the claims with an already biased opinion. I take a hell of a chance writing what I write and have to physically protect myself because of it on regular occasions. Good thing I fancy myself a Billy Badass.

Has anything you've ever done caused such overzealous response?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
rahpower

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I rather enjoyed reading the article. It isn't what I had expected, after hearing about your topic a while back. Granted, there are a few lines that I, personally, wouldn't have written or included, but it is your piece not mine. I thought that you made some interesting points and observations.
Yuck Foo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEDLY DAEGO wrote:
No one likes it cause they live in liberal dreamscapes where your first instinct is to try and alleviate the guilt of the individual by instead blaming the circumstances, whether they be economical or racial biased. I just tell what I see, and apparently people don't like reality all that much

Dude, you're cracking me up, what kind of overzealous response are you getting, besides me and zom poking fun at you???

Keep up the brave fight!!! Rolling Eyes
DEDLY DAEGO

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For starters, this isn't the only topic I've tackled and for sure not the only internet article I've written. You might remember when my crap on the old TC board was getting over 150 hits per day alone. A lot of those people are lurkers, scenesters, etc. who are not necessarily involved in our little message baord community, but inspecting rumor. Generally it takes a month or more for the more outrageous stuff to reach the public ears, but it does, and I have to hear about it from strangers and enemies alike.

What type of overzealous acts do I speak of? Well, my knuckles aren't looking too healthy these days if you get my drift. I had a fight a couple of weeks back that started pretty fair and then some more dudes jumped in and even said "Talking racist shit on internet!" with a south of the border accent.

I could care less about you and Zom's teasing, I just figured this would come up sooner than later and might as well get my standard response high on the thread.
zom-zom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

<justliketheolddays>

I believe that you mean: "I couldn't care less." "could" care less indicates that you have a certain amount of care towards the subject, perhaps very small, but some care. Couldn't care less means just that, that you could not have less care towards said subject.

<justliketheolddays>
Yuck Foo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEDLY DAEGO wrote:
You might remember when my crap on the old TC board was getting over 150 hits per day alone. A lot of those people are lurkers, scenesters, etc. who are not necessarily involved in our little message baord community, but inspecting rumor. Generally it takes a month or more for the more outrageous stuff to reach the public ears, but it does, and I have to hear about it from strangers and enemies alike.

I gotta be honest and don't really remeber your crap on the old TC board, all that well. I just remember you were one of a gaggle of annoying posters, including zom-zom, that would rant on endlessly, about the way "You see things." If you wanna make it a conspiracy, then it's a conspiracy. You and Rush Limbaugh should be able to discuss this "liberal" conspiracy. I for one, was just talking about a compartmentalized world view, living near Lake St. and coughing at Somalians. That's all, and that's the way I see it.
DEDLY DAEGO

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Compartmentalized? But aren't our cities the melting pot of culture and such? Shouldn't said cities exhibit a better world view than any other station on the globe being that we have many diverse immigrant communities intermingled with centers for education and such?

And as far as me being part of a gaggle, I'm part of a pride, and my ADITL column was fucking funny, admit it. Even the Zom, who's sense of humor is but a brittle husky of a rotten jack o lantern's smile, thought so.
Yuck Foo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEDLY DAEGO wrote:
Compartmentalized? But aren't our cities the melting pot of culture and such? Shouldn't said cities exhibit a better world view than any other station on the globe being that we have many diverse immigrant communities intermingled with centers for education and such?.

Yeah Daego, Mpls, is so fucking diverse I can't stand it. I mean we even got Falafel here. Damn! And as a white boy on the mean streets of Minneapolis, you of course have the same outlook as everyone else with reason, except those hated liberals, they suck. (on a serious note, I have left leanings, but I don't consider myself to be a bleeding heart liberal, living in a dreamscape, I want to slice the throat, and viscerally gut every stupid ignorant pig faced Bush lover out there Surprised )

DEDLY DAEGO wrote:
And as far as me being part of a gaggle, I'm part of a pride, and my ADITL column was fucking funny, admit it. Even the Zom, who's sense of humor is but a brittle husky of a rotten jack o lantern's smile, thought so.

I gotta admit, I didn't read anything you wrote after that thing about your girlyfriends whoring themselves outside the Walker. I din't know who you were talking about, or why I should care. I have met you, kind of thought you were not one of "them"and am entertained by some of the writing I have read by you. So, I'll give you that much, and not an ounce more. Exclamation
DEDLY DAEGO

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yuck Foo wrote:
Yeah Daego, Mpls, is so fucking diverse I can't stand it. I mean we even got Falafel here. Damn! And as a white boy on the mean streets of Minneapolis, you of course have the same outlook as everyone else with reason, except those hated liberals, they suck.

Sweet, so we finally agree.
Yuck Foo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wholeheartedly!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TCPUNK Forum Index -> WEBZINE All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 1 of 11

Jump to: