THIS MEANS WAR! by Deadly Daego
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ollie Stench

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Dago, keep in mind that these are the same people who totally ripped to shit someone who registered as "The Hot Somalian". Evidently there's no room to mention the word "Somalian" in cyberspace.
DEDLY DAEGO

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or perhaps they do not think a Somalian person has the ability to be physically attractive?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Max Action

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They probably figured it was a reference to how steaming hot it gets in them Burqas in the summertime. I'm offended just thinking about it.
chain-wallet bitch

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For whatever fraction of a dollar it might be worth, I am compelled to state that this article of Daego's - as well as his responses on this thread - are some of the most solid writing I've seen eminate forth from his brised and bloody knuckles. For reasons I can't quite put my finger on, I've often felt we agreed on some basic precepts about society and civilization in general, but were possibly both blinded to this possibility by the limitations of the language we choose to work with. Maybe it's a difference of styles, personalities, bad days, whatever.

Regarding the article, what it said to me is that if we choose to acknowledge it, none of us can ever really do enough to try and improve the conditions around us, and this is frustrating indeed. Most people I encounter either choose not to acknowledge what goes on around them, or choose not to get involved, or both. What my life has taught me so far is that when you do choose to try and change things you feel could stand improvement, it will generally serve to piss people off more often than not, unless your actions are of such enormous proportions that someone might actually choose to publicly acknowledge your actions as a positive thing. Then again, this too can sometimes be a double-edged sword, in that you might actually improve something that takes away from someone else's actions, who might have less noble goals in mind.

As long as one is unconcerned with any notions of being recognized for their efforts to make the world a more liveable place, you just might be able to find satisafaction in knowing that you tried, for no other reason than the feeling that it was something you should do. But like I said, everyone is going to have their antagonists, and it just comes down to trying to meet them at some common ground, or working around them.
Garret

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 9:06 am    Post subject: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn! Reply with quote

First, for the negative bit of my reply. I've never tried to aleviate blame for individual acts. The point I always try to make is that there are forces larger than that person which are producing the conditions which illicit that kind of behavior. You can punish that person all you want, but it still doesn't solve the problem of how that person came to be that way in the first place.

If your car has an oil leak, you can replace the oil all you want, but you're still going to leak oil.

Now with the positives. References to the Somalis aside, I thought it was good. Much of it was stuff I've been trying to tell you about, the whole, change what you can and speak out about the stuff happening around you. The more people do that stuff, the better this world will be and less shit we'll have to take from people.

One of the best things to come out of the Catholic church is the idea of "sins of omission". Instead of considering something a sin for what you did, it's the idea that you didn't do something when you should have, like helping a person in need and you're able to help. An even worse case than what you described happened in New York, where a woman was raped and murdered over the course of about 20 minutes while dozens of people watched from their apartment windows. No one even called the police.

The worst thing we can do is be silent about the bad things we see. Though being the first one to speak goes against our nature and is always a difficult task.
DEDLY DAEGO

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
bleib alien

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be seeing those white power morons this weekend at the Del Mar motorcycle show. They always have a booth filled with their trinkets like this. I'll be sure to say hi for ya. Oh, that's right, they'd probably give me a chain-whipping if I did. "All against one" being one of their mottos and all.
Bare Knuckle Mick

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weird cuz last time I check the HAMC wasn't a white power organization.
chain-wallet bitch

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't matter to some people, if one has enough time on their hands, and nothing better to do than look for a fight. Any group of drinking buddies, or even certain bands, can be labelled according to the discretion - or lack thereof - of whoever wants to stir something up.
DEDLY DAEGO

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know what, that's a great post I don't think anyone will pay any attention to.

Example, last weekend a bunch of fucking crusties and one fat coke dealer kid with an emo cut started calling Timmy the Fish, and our crew, a neo-nazi crew. All you have to do is SUGGEST that to people now and it becomes law in this city. When did the fuck did TCSP become white power? I must have missed that meeting, cause the St. Paul field general probably wouldn't like it much, being that he is a big fat black guy. So the crusties tell the other crusties and their buddies at parties that TCSP guys are neo-nazis. Who WOULDN'T call bullshit on that one? I'll tell you who, all the dicks who have been calling me and mine all types of ridiculous names since the beginning.

And by the way fatty, when you asked Tim "What do you post as?" You know what I post as. And you are afraid of me. But I suppose that's good for your health. Like brushing your teeth and taking St. John's wart. Jogging. Just make sure its in the opposite direction, right? I suppose you can hide in the Trock from me and let your gorillas keep you protected, but not forever. Neither that place nor your scene hold any sway over reality, and I'm not going anywhere.

It has always been the trouble makers that decide to pick the fights. By definition. But who is more at fault: the guy who goes up and pulls on a biker's hair or the biker for choosing to look tough/defend himself? Well fuck, just cause you wave a flag doesn't invite people to start shit. But they do, and they get away with it, because it is you (as the "flag waver") that has to constantly stand up for what you believe in. If you don't, why did you start to begin with? Just conform man, give in if you can't take the shit. Sorry MPLS, I ain't like you. Just like TCSP jackets at the Trock. Man, that's OUR thing, fuck YOU. Get concerned with the drug dealing and underage drinking, not a group of dudes who want to sport their beliefs and solidarity in the form of a back print. They aren't fucking with anybody. It's EVERY OTHER DRUNK you need to worry about that wishes he had something as important to him in his life.
dogpatch2000

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 3:57 am    Post subject: punky punkertons! Reply with quote

this is like watching a little fish bowl!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Garret

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 4:47 am    Post subject: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn! Reply with quote

DD, some people don't realize that there are two types of skinheads (just as an example).

Plus you've put down some borderline (if not actually) racists statements on the message boards. To be fair, some of your statements have arisen out of your own personal frustration with the people around you. I've always felt it was better to say "He's lazy cause he doesn't do anything" than "He's lazy cause he's mexican."

There is both truth and danger in stereotypes. If you and a bunch of others are organizing to do good and change the world for better I support you. If you promote stereotypes, push others down to lift yourself up and generally act like assholes, I'd say something to that affect.

I most certainly hope you and your crew prove these naysayers wrong. I personally disagree with you on a few issues, but action is better than inaction.
EmD, MD

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 12:58 pm    Post subject: Re: punky punkertons! Reply with quote

dogpatch2000 wrote:
this is like watching a little fish bowl!

But how does a little fish lift such a heavy ball?
dogpatch2000

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 1:48 am    Post subject: Re: punky punkertons! Reply with quote

EmD, MD wrote:
But how does a little fish lift such a heavy ball?

with the help of all the other little fish who come running over to see what all the fuss is about!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
IC_menace

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yuck Foo wrote:
Beware, the Somalians have access to the internet! Oh, yeah, I think that's a cute pic too.

Newsflash for your moron, everone nowadays has access to the internet we are not living in the 20th century anymore, oh as for your stupid idiotic remarks i have only one thing to say; I think that you got severely raped by the Somalians, i'm saying this because it looks like me you have a problem with them is it something they've done to you? Anyways as far as your intellect goes it went from 150 to 0 in 10 seconds, woow that is pretty stupid even for a kid who gets fucked over and pushed for his lunch money.

Now please you don't have to explain yourself; we all know what you said was just a wee bit out of line, after all we all know that Somalians can be troublemakers and I'm a troublemaker you don't want breathing down your neck young boy. So if i was you i would pack up my shit before i put a virus in your pentium 4. You Goofy son of a bitch

Cya alligator.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TCPUNK Forum Index -> WEBZINE All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 2 of 11

Jump to: