THIS MEANS WAR! by Deadly Daego
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drza Pza

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why did this thread turn into nothing of any importance?
trazadone

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

glass of water and magazines are VERY important.
n-ot-c

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i went on a date with her! she kissed good and it was fun! i would go on a date with her again! she was a goth girl then! i wonder if she still likes the queers! january 13th at the triple rock-six guns doing a benefit for victims of domestic violence you all should show up.
random weirdo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who? did she smell good too? i would have thought nazi's would be for domestic violence? nevermind. i shouldn't be posting nonsense in this thread...
i did read daego's article but that was a fair bit ago and i don't recall my reactions anymore... it was something about failing to rescue a woman/her purse from a burly mexican, right? and how instead of failing to help persons in obvious peril and such, ppl should step in and help, and also in general do things that need to be done to better our environments? right? then he said something bad about Somali's that i did not agree with and think detracts from the rest of the msg, if i gots that right...
and was there something about slfgirl being fat in there, or am i getting things crossed?
TLH

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
and was there something about slfgirl being fat in there, or am i getting things crossed?

I believe she just has a few extra pounds. A lot of people find that attractive, as opposed to the undernourished waif look- all angles and bones. I think perhaps he worded it wrong and I'm sure if he saw that he'd erronously done so he would take her out for beers. I think he may have even offerred in another thread. I must get back to.... my stuff I'm doing.
n-ot-c

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paris hilton has the best body ever! Domestic violence sucks so do the guys or girls who do it. I love posting from my new sidekick!
rayna

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am imaging a little shaven man walking next to you everywhere, and you tell him to write down the things you say, and then later he goes to the internet and posts them for you. Only villians and superheroes have sidekicks.
n-ot-c

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a superhero, the ladies love-teen idol! I am working on getting a posse the size of wu tang's to do everything for me. I am sick and tired of all the reverse racism in this country while I'm it! Why do non whites get to say, black or brown pride and not get called racist? Why when a white beats a peraon of color up and uses a racial slur it's a hate crime but when it's the other way around it's not considered a hate crime? Why can't whites have an all white college but blacks can? Why isn't there an all white television station like bet? Why do people of color blame society and the white man for the anti-social crimes they commit? I didn't see a white person put the gun in their hand, the crack in their mouth or force them to rape a white woman. America needs to stop white guilt and be proud of it's white heritage. If one group can do it then everyone should be able to without the fear of being labeled a racist. One last thing, why is it ok for people of color to want to stick with their own kind but when whites want the same thing someone of color will call it racism? People you didn't cause slavery so stop feeling like you have to lose your identity or culture to make others happy! You owe them nothing!
n-ot-c

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a superhero, the ladies love-teen idol! I am working on getting a posse the size of wu tang's to do everything for me. I am sick and tired of all the reverse racism in this country while I'm it! Why do non whites get to say, black or brown pride and not get called racist? Why when a white beats a peraon of color up and uses a racial slur it's a hate crime but when it's the other way around it's not considered a hate crime? Why can't whites have an all white college but blacks can? Why isn't there an all white television station like bet? Why do people of color blame society and the white man for the anti-social crimes they commit? I didn't see a white person put the gun in their hand, the crack in their mouth or force them to rape a white woman. America needs to stop white guilt and be proud of it's white heritage. If one group can do it then everyone should be able to without the fear of being labeled a racist. One last thing, why is it ok for people of color to want to stick with their own kind but when whites want the same thing someone of color will call it racism? People you didn't cause slavery so stop feeling like you have to lose your identity or culture to make others happy! You owe them nothing!
TLH

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmmm?.........
n-ot-c

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the double post I don't know what happened. Now off to listen to some My Chemical Romance, later.
Drza Pza

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude, that band is terrible. seriously, they blow ass. A friend of mine got roughed up for claiming wp this weekend, you wanna be next?
trazadone

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

n-ot-c is not white.
Reno

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

n-ot-c wrote:
Why when a white beats a peraon of color up and uses a racial slur it's a hate crime but when it's the other way around it's not considered a hate crime?

Oh, but they do consider that a hate crime. If you go to this site, you can download pdfs of the FBI's Uniform Crime Reports regarding hate crimes. You can also get the guidelines for determining what qualifies as a hate crime.

http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/ucr.htm

If you don't want to go get the pdfs for more recent stats, 1995 data is on a web page.

http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/hatecm.htm
Drza Pza

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my dearest trazadone, I know n-ot-c is not white, he's my guitarist baby!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TCPUNK Forum Index -> WEBZINE All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: