OUTLAWED by Dedly Daego
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TCPUNK
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 4:49 pm    Post subject: OUTLAWED by Dedly Daego Reply with quote

http://www.tcpunk.com/tcphtml2/tcpw20.htm
stu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I try to click on the "next page" in this article it just sends me here: http://www.tcpunk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17
Slomgom_Commie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 4:05 am    Post subject: Re: OUTLAWED by Dedly Daego Reply with quote

Last edited by Slomgom_Commie on Mon Oct 27, 2003 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. Should be fixed now.
Joe 4.0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand why Daego cries about people's misperceptions of his "crew" as being neo-nazis when in certain company he's been known to run his mouth about "nigger this" and "nigger that", peppered with speech about the coming of the third world war and needing to be a part of a group or gang or "organization" to defend themselves against the groups of savages in a post-apocolyptic wasteland, and then expect to be taken seriously on top of it all.

I suppose this will be followed by physical threats or comments regarding my stature or how I'm an infantile moron that needs to keep his mouth shut.
Bare Knuckle Mick

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Joe cuz you've never been known to say anything like that either.
Joe 4.0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bare Knuckle Mick wrote:
Yeah Joe cuz you've never been known to say anything like that either.

Never claimed I didn't. Although I thought the hypocrisy was glaringly obvious to those that really knew me. But I see how people could get the impression.
zom-zom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found this line to be particularly funny irony:

They'd all seen way too many movies.
chain-wallet bitch

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed. I wonder if anyone had already been thinking that very thing?
DEDLY DAEGO

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Donno Joe 0.5. I just think it's pretty typical of a guy with your obvious psychological shortcomings to wait till he's pretty sure I'll never see him again to start talking shit. That's about all the attention you'll get from me. Wanna biscuit boy? Do ya boy?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Jawknee

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here I go wasting my keystrokes....

DD, do you have any idea how much time most people spend thinking about you? Correct answer: none. When people who don't know you and don't think about you see you write highly interpretable posts like: "Where's My Bolts? Here they are!" with an image that looks like some Nazi SS button, what are some people going to think? Correct answer: They are going to think your a Nazi. Right or wrong, that happens. If you don't want people to make interpretations, don't give them anything to interpret. If that's not an option, live with it or choose your messages more carefully. Listen to your buddy, Max. http://www.thetcsp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1592

Sermon over.
Joe 4.0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEDLY DAEGO wrote:
Donno Joe 0.5. I just think it's pretty typical of a guy with your obvious psychological shortcomings to wait till he's pretty sure I'll never see him again to start talking shit. That's about all the attention you'll get from me. Wanna biscuit boy? Do ya boy?

I would offer the same critique to your face, however, when around you it's difficult to get a word in over your constantly moving mouth. And I have said shit to you in person, you simply never listened, because you are so in love with what's coming out of your mouth. So you act is if you're willing to dole out beatdowns to anyone who disagrees with you or calls you on your hypocritical self-contradicting bullshit and then you accuse them of having psychological shortcomings? People offer me criticisms constantly as well... some I listen to, most I take with a grain of salt. So typical you get upset when the mirrors held up to your face and youre not willing to be held accountable for your own actions. Why wouldn't you offer an apology for your behavior rather than try to mask it with a bunch of retarded rhetoric. Oh that's right... you're not sorry one bit... It's not your fault people have falsely perceived your true intent... It's everybody else's fault for having ears that overheard your racist comments, it's everybody elses fault for having eyes that witnessed your racist behavior. Such faulty logic for one to assume that a man going around screaming "I HATE NIGGERS" could possibly be a racist.
Joe 4.0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way, you said I was "talking shit". Talking shit is calling somebody a lard-ass or a midget simply because you don't aprove of what they're saying, rather than offering a relevant defense of your behavior. My post was an honest critique in a forum titled "Webzine Feedback". You're the only one "talking shit."
chain-wallet bitch

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it was a very emotionally gripping article for the webzine, alright. Rolling Eyes No idea what the writer was talking about, though. Sounded to me like a guy with a half-formed idea, badly in need of an editor. Now this Joe, on the other hand, seems like a fella who can stimulate some intriguing, in-depth conversations, about real things that affect most of us on a daily basis. Where's his webzine contribution?
Max Action

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Nazism issue aside, I think you have a similar credibility problem with the claim that the TCSP was not in any way formed to be a violent street crew, considering that the only times anyone really heard of the newly ressurected group acting as a unit was in bar parking lot fights and mob trips to some "enemy's" house. It seemed to a lot of people that the group existed only to intimidate and beat up people, while you happened to book some shows on the side. I don't think you can really blame people for talking about the group they way they do, and I don't think a conspiracy is necessary to explain why people think you're just a bunch of thugs that gang up to do mob battle.

I mean, come on, it probably wasn't the best idea to choose switchblades and brassknuckles for a logo, if you didn't want to be perceived as a MOB Lite. Image branding 101.

You're aware that you haven't yet fully convinced even some of your closest friends that TCSP is much more than a wanna-be brawler street gang that happens to have a show promoter at the helm ... perhaps you should consider the possibility that the TCSP's image problem is not primarily based in jealousy, cowardice, or blind hatred from Daego-haters (which are generally people that you gleefully and purposely led to hate you, ahem). Maybe, you should even consider that the TCSP's problem might not be entirely with its image at all ...

Anyway, so people have a wrong impression about you, and maybe even about the TCSP. But if you care, then it's your job to prove it to people, and that will take actions and time, not just protests of innocence and claims of persecution.

Do something positive with the crew over the coming months. A lot of positive things. Build some bridges instead of just burning them all the time. Keep a level head and avoid getting into ridiculous brawls and conflicts, which, while they might serve to unify and mobilize a rather loosely-defined crew against a common enemy, also render your entire enterprise much less effective at accomplishing anything other than intimidating people who happen to be smaller or have less fightin' friends than you.

You've some big goals in mind that even people that do not share your brand of politics would likely support: figure out how to work toward them, and don't get distracted on the way by petty bullshit that cripples your larger projects and wastes your time.

Let's face it. You worked long and hard to ensure that a lot of people hated you, and haven't done much to make people think good things about the TCSP.

If you want to undo that now, it'll take more than talk ... so get to it. Prove the fuckers that you hate wrong.

Hint: it won't help at all to threaten them or beat them up. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TCPUNK Forum Index -> WEBZINE All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: